Skip to main content

SHE LOVES ME - Short horror story

                                                                   SHE LOVES ME
                                                                by Dipayan Chatterjee

I am writing this to you now in all my senses. I may sound completely insane but you have to understand what I am going through. I am not mad. Its her...its all because of her.
She loves me. I know she loves. I know she wants me. And she will do anythng to get her hands on me. But I hate her. I absolutely despise her mere presence. Let me start from the beginning...
It started a few months back...right after my wife left me. I was emotionally broken. Lonliness engulfed me. But then she was there for me like a gleam of hope. Everytime I looked at her I had this feeling of warmth. It felt as if I wasn't completely alone.
Her enchanting beauty fascinated me. Her endearing smile gave me a blood rush every time I looked at her.
For months, I ran home from work filled with joy and love in my heart...just to spend time with her, care for her...give her all the love she received before. And that right there was my biggest mistake.
You must be thinking that I was truly desperate to look for hope...to look for a reason to be happy...in her. May be I was. The fact is she reminded me of my loving wife and I wanted to give her all the love my wife gave me. She was all I had left. You see I was never a people person. I love keeping to myself. My wife was the only true friend I ever had. But after she was gone...I had lost everythng. That's probably why I invested so much in her. She brought hope back into my life. But soon it started to turn ugly.
I cant deny the fact that I enjoyed talking to her about my life. But the problem started the day she replied back. I tried to ignore it...but she kept telling me how much she loved me. Every day. Every moment.
I tried staying away from her but that only angered her. From that day she was always there...with me. Every time I tried moving away from her...she followed me. She ate with me. She bathed with me. She watched TV with me. She even managed to crawl up to the bed when I slept. Every day she kept waiting at the door for me to return home. That's when I locked her away. Oh boy was that a huge mistake! It only angered her even more. She completely lost it after that.
I should have seeked help by that time. But do you think anyone would have believed me? She completely dominated me from then. No she did not shout. She did not scream. She didn't speak one word. She did not follow me anymore. She didn't even move. She just sat there ...looking at me with her shiny eyes without even blinking once.
I was scared. I was petrified knowing that she was there...watching me...all the time. I stayed home mostly from then. I tried not to anger her anymore. I cared for her. I spent more time wit her. But she knew...she knew that I didn't love her. And that was the only thing she wanted. I know its my fault. I shouldnt have started all this in the first place. But how was I supposed to know this will happen?
I don't want her to know this...but I hate her. She disgusts me. I am trapped in my own house. I tried running away...but she wouldn't let me. She won't leave me until she consumes my soul. I was afraid to do anything till now. But everything changed yesterday when she touched me.
She...uh...she walked up to me and held my hand. I could see pure sinful lust in her eyes. For a moment there, I felt strangely attracted to her. As if something temporarily clouded my judgement and the only thing I wanted was...for the lack of a better word...to "unite" with her. I wanted to feel her...make her feel loved...make her satisfied. I don't know whether it was her perfect eyes, her stunning smile or her flawless skin...but I wanted her.
But then like the sharp burning pain of getting stabbed in the chest...I came back to my senses. How could I even think about this? This is unnatural. How could I even think about making love to a porcelain doll. She was gaining control over me. I couldn't let this happen anymore.
So tonight I finally burned her. I did not want to do this. She was the last thing that reminded me of my late loving wife. She adored this doll as if it was her own child. And that's all I wanted to do...to hold on to something that belonged to my wife...something that my wife loved dearly. But somewhere inside that doll something evil was hiding.
Now I doubt that she was the reason for my wife's death. That bitch! I burned her today. I picked up that little cunt by her hair, soaked her in gasoline and burned her for almost an hour. That was the most enjoyable hour in the last few months.
But now she is back. Knocking on the locked bedroom door. I have a few moments left. I can hear her whisper "I love you" repeatedly.
This is my last message to you. I did not kill myself even if she stages it as a suicide. I am not mad. I am not insane. Please...please believe me. Stay away from her. I have to go now. She is here.

                                                                             End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Gods

Lord Shiva Lord Rama Lord Buddha Lord Ganesha Om Shri Ganeshaya Namah Joy Baba Loknath Lord Kartikeya Goddess Saraswati Goddess Durga Goddess Lakshmi

WIFEY - A Short Thriller Comics by Dipayan Chatterjee

Page 1 - Wifey - Thriller Comics Page 2 - Wifey - Thriller Comics Page 3 - Wifey - Thriller Comics

Lord Shiva Concept Art - Illustration by Dipayan/Color by Bijaya

Lord Shiva Comics Concept Art